Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



1. When I heard Michael Jackson had died, I was pissed because I knew it would take the attention away from Farrah Fawcett's death.

2. If there is no wine in the house, then laughter is probably the next best medicine.

3. It's late, but I'm still awake wishing I could better my stupid, freaking Bejeweled Blitz score.

4. Flush the toilet - always.

5. My eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord, or at least heard about it.

6. Even when times are tough, try to live strongly.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having lunch with Dad & Joyce then hanging out with Michael, Cathy & the boys, tomorrow my plans include swimming, fireworks, & hanging out some more and Sunday, I want to rest, relax & come home to my furbabies!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I feel so bad that Farrah was "trumped." My BFF & I are headed to NY next week and I'm worried all the stars will be in LA for the funeral!

Patty said...

I was mad too about Farah. Where are all the tributes to her? And I am sitting at computer everyday trying to figure out how you can get such a high Bejeweled score but it doesn't stop me from trying to catch you.
Have a great weekend. We will be sweating here on the other side of the Metroplex while Katie is sitting with 80 degrees and thinking that is hot.

Katie said...

Were you channeling the Battle Hymn of the Republic in your comment #5? I love that song