Being the
Pippin went first because - as you can tell - she HATES to be bathed. She gets scared and acts more pathetic than she actually feels. You'll see it in the video. After she dried off some, Todd brushed her for a short while. Pippin then ran under the bed & we haven't seen her since. Baby.
Next was Steve. He's such a treat whore that he waited outside the bathroom because he knew Pipp got a reward. I'm talking he was so good that he just stepped right in to the bathtub. And to think that Todd carried him in the past. hahaha! Author's Note: Excuse the scary chick bathing the big dog.
And last, but never least, was Mackey. We call him "Goat" during bath time because, well . . . he looks like a little billy goat! I had to cut the end of the video in order to protect a little of Mack's privacy. Forgive Todd for being in the way. Didn't he know I was recording?!
The next













3 comments:
This is so darn cute! Thanks for sharing.
I'm having a great time in Chicago, but I'm startin to miss my Bo
So cute! We have taken to washing the dogs at the car wash, which has a dog wash section. It costs a couple of bucks, but it saves us the dirty bathroom!
Too cute...Enjoyed the post...
Post a Comment