Thursday, July 30, 2009

Friends & Wine

Tonight I went with a couple of girlfriends to D'Vine Wine. D'Vine is awesome! The owner was wonderful, the service awesome, the setup great, awesome decor, and can I tell you about the winearitas? YUM! :)

D'Vine is a great wine bar that offers a great girls' night deal on Thursdays. For only $25, you get all the winearitas you can drink, pizza, and everything to paint your own wine glass. It was GREAT because we were in a seperate room and waited on hand and foot!

The winearitas were deeeeeelicious - too delicious I believe! (Have I already mentioned the winearitas?) I really enjoyed painting wine glasses. I made one for Todd, one for me, and two for gifts that you'll eventually see some day. I can't spoil the surprise in case the recipients read this! Here are some pics -



If you live in the area, I recommend you check out D'Vine sometime!


No comments: