Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Distracted Drivers Game


I sent this to my nieces and nephew, as well as some other family members & friends. Try it out.


New studies show that drivers overestimate their ability to multitask behind the wheel. This game measures how your reaction time is affected by external distractions. Regardless of your results, experts say, you should not attempt to text when driving.

3 comments:

Jen said...

That was kinda neat. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Just last week I almost got side swiped by a girl who was texting and driving. I saw her drop her phone as she almost plowed into me. I hope it scared the crap out of her and she learned a lesson. I highly doubt it though.

Cheryl said...

That was interesting. Thanks for sharing. It's really scary to think how many people text and drive.

Marsha said...

i just told my hubs the other day that it is my new pet peeve when people text and drive. i swear its as bad as drinking and driving. scary.