When our friend Michelle asked if I'd like to ride to East Texas to take her daughter to church camp, I thought it would be a nice little trip. Then Michelle asked if I'd like to stay the night, and I wondered what I had gotten myself into. Don't get me wrong. I like camping! However, I am a city girl and like having electricity and a bathroom with running water. With temperatures over 100 for weeks now, there was no way I'd be sleeping in a tent. Thankfully, there was a wonderful cabin awaiting us!
The camp was BEAUTIFUL! Right on the lake were several cabins with accommodations much better than a tent. :) We had a great time just hanging out and enjoyed having control over the thermostat. Let's just say it was cold!
We are making plans to go back with some friends when it's cooler. I can't wait!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
I haven't gone camping... cause I am too a city girl, though with a cabin? I'm game!
Glad you had a great time =)
Post a Comment