Monday, July 6, 2009

Pet Owners!!

Does your pet love riding in the car? Then you should check this out!







As you can see, Mackey, Pippin & Steve LOVE riding in the car. I have thought of what might happen should we ever get in an accident. What if I was hurt? What if they were hurt? What would happen to them?

This awesome company has it all figured out for me. You can receive a FREE pet safety kit that includes an auto decal and pet ID card.

Borrowed from their website:

Be Smart Ride Safe® with Bark Buckle UP’s Pet Safety Kit

The Bark Buckle UP Pet Safety Kit was designed to protect your pets if you are in an accident First Responders will locate the pet safety kit in your glove box and call your contacts to come get your pet plus inform them you have been in an accident.

• Pet emergency information
• First responder decal
• Shots and other records
• DR. pet advice
• Veterinarian information
• Pet travel safety tips

Now look at these very cute ID cards!!!! Your first kit is FREE & a there is a VERY minimal charge for additional. My three were only $2.50 and they accept PayPal!

ORDER YOURS TODAY! (Note: I am not affiliated with this company in any way, but I think it's an awesome idea that every responsible pet owner should consider.)

No comments: