Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Superhero Update

DeafBoy arose from the ashes (bed) this morning with his hearing restored. Fear not, for he shall continue his reign as DeafBoy. We're just glad UnDeafBoy received his miracle cure without coming under attack from other superheroes.

BurnGirl didn't fare as well. She is still in pain and wielding stupid questions from children. Examples would include:

Child: "Are you sunburned?"
BurnGirl: "No, I went crazy with the blush brush this morning."

Child: "Did you go to the beach this weekend?"
BurnGirl: "No, why do you ask?"
Child: "Never mind."

Child: "Did you get burned by the sun?"
BurnGirl: "No, I sat in an oven."
Child: "WHAT?!"
Other children: She's being sarcastic.


Ya think????!!!! :)

BurnGirl's colleagues said she was getting more purple throughout the day. Lovely. UnDeafBoy slathered more aloe on BurnGirl's swollen, hot burns after she fed him this evening.

Perhaps BurnGirl can become BurnGirlEggplantWomanSarcasticTeacher. What a superhero THAT would be! ::preparing comic books full of color, hawt & skinny BurnGirl -yea!, and lots of onomatopoeia::

POW! SINGE! ZAP! BURN! OUCH!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG... too funny! But not! I know it sucks to be that badly burned! I always use this stuff I bought at La Michoacana, they probably have it in every mexican grocery. It's like purple vaseline, it works on any kind of burns like magic. It starts with a "T" like Tezpecal, or something. Hope you get better!

AprilB said...

I'm cracking up! I too spent a little too much time in the sun with too little sunscreen and am suffering the effects. I started peeling today...yea. :( Guess we learned our lesson. Ibuprofen will help if you are in pain.

Sarah said...

LMAO @ the "nevermind" kid.

Maria (MKC101103) said...

I would love to be a fly on the wall in your house :D

Amanda said...

For some odd reason I feel really bad for BurnGirl, but at the same laughing! I hope you start feeling better. :)