Monday, May 5, 2008

Duck, Duck, BARK!

Pippin & Steve had an absolute fit when we had a visitor atop our roof this evening. You would have thought the aliens had landed and were coming for all of us. Instead, it was this:



Yep, it's a duck. (a mallard in fact)


Get off MY house!! I am Steve and you can't be on my roof! WOOOOFF! Don't you understand "dog"?


I don't want to bark at you because my spray collar will get me. Oh well ----- WOOOOFF!


I know, I know . . . Such excitement in our home. You gotta take what you can get!

3 comments:

April said...

he he he whats with the duck craze?! LOL our dog shelby does the same. the pool sweep drives her BATTY, but add a duck in the pool and she just about can't STAND it! its like dog on crack! LOL those are some good doggies being so protective of their roof!

Juicy said...

I love your comments of what the dogs are thinking. Too funny!

Amanda said...

That is just too hilarious! Dogs are so silly!