I'm playing along like many of my blogging friends! Bbaaaaaa . . .
A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend(s): Todd, Cindy & Sylvia
C - Cake or Pie: pie!
D - Day of Choice: any day I don't work
E - Essential Item: my husband & animals
F - Favorite Color(s): black, navy, pink, white, red, khaki
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: either
H - Hometown: Richardson (Dallas)
I - Indulgence(s): afternoon nap
J - January or July: July - no school!
K - Kids: come hell or highwater
L - Life is incomplete without: my family, friends and pets
M - Marriage Date: 3.10.07
N - Number of Siblings: 2 older sisters & 2 younger brothers (and I'm an only child)
O - Oranges or Apples: either
P- Phobias or Fears: heights
Q - Quote: "Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - unknown
R- Ring size: 7.5
S - Season: Fall or Spring
T- Tag 3 Friends: Laurie (update your blog!), Newtie, and "A"
U - Unknown fact about me: It might gross you out. :)
V - Very favorite stores: Walmart, Target, Home Depot, Kirklands
W - Worst Habit: procrastination, cursing
X-ray or Ultrasound: had both, whatever
Y - Your Favorite Food(s): Mexican or Italian
Z - Zodiac: Pisces
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment