Our new dining set is here! It's big, but I think it also looks that way because the old table was so scrawny & crummy looking. The delivery process was SO smooth! When Salvation Army knocked on the door & took the old table & chairs, Macy's pulled up and started unloading.
Before:


During (naked!):


AFTER!!!



Can you tell how excited I am?! Now we have to figure out how to redo the wall and what (if anything to put on the table). Tonight will be our first dinner at our new table!
10 comments:
Hey, it looks great! Big but definitely not too big for the space. Woo Hoo--congrats!
LOVE it! It fits your space perfectly! Can't wait to break it in!
Looks awesome! Perfect for future get togethers. :)
I hope you leave the plastic wrap on the chairs. That would be awesome.
LOOOOVE the new dining room set Kris! We are going to have to get a new table now that Trey has grown 4-6 inches since his surgery! How was your first dinner at the new table? Congratulations!
so exciting! I love new furniture! I love the table :)
Nice! But boo that you got rid of the old chairs, they were cool! I would have taken them! :)
It look awesome! But you are taking off the plastic, right? :)
Love it!!! It looks soo nice! We got a new dining room set this weekend too!
That's really a great looking dining set! Is it pub height? Love that. Good taste, Kristin. :)
Post a Comment