Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pupsicles!

When I told my mom that I was making "pupsicles" for the dogs she said, "Well that would spoil them." Uh, yeah . . . . I don't really think they can get any more rotten than they already are though!

To make the pupsicles (btw I think I need to give some as catsicles now), I used some plain fat-free yogurt, a VERY ripe banana, some peanut butter, and some milk. Put it all in the blender and blend thoroughly. Pour into ice cube trays and freeze. I used our cute (and only) ice cube trays from Ikea. Obviously the dogs LOVED them!



They don't look spoiled, do they? Never mind. Don't answer that!

6 comments:

Kristin Anderson said...

forget the pups, that sounds TASTY!!
:)

amie said...

you are so adorable when you talk to your puppies. :)

Meg said...

Too cute!
I just had to make my blog private due to some really random people I know IRL finding me. Anyway, if you would like to keep reading my blog, send me an email at megatann@gmail.com with your email addy.
Thanks :)
Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

They are so good and too cute!

edie & ella said...

Hi -- found your blog on Busted Babymakers comment page.
I love the pupsicle idea -- thanks for that idea. I have made pupcakes for my spoiled dog before. She used to go to doggy day care and for her birthday I make them for her to share. I would not have done it if EVERY OTHER puppy mama wasn't doing it....... too funny. Your pooches are lovely.... SAM

Amanda said...

Awe, super cute!