Last week was my last full week before returning to school. This week I have two days of training for my ESL certification (that I won't even use). Next week I have a full, 40-hour curriculum training. zzzzzz.
So here's how the shit's gonna hit the fan for me in the four upcoming weeks:
- ESL certification training
- helping a friend pack her home to close in one week
- start setting up my classroom
- Steve & Mackey to vet
- Curriculum training
- a few trips to the airport
- 3-day Scrapbook Retreat
- making meals to freeze for us, grandparents, mom
- Mom having open heart surgery
- taking care of mom
- Staff Development
- Back to School Night
- finishing classroom
- first day of school
I know there's more, but I'm already tired. The best part? Todd and I will be able to spend some time apart for the first time in a couple of months! The worst part? I don't think my 1am - 10am sleep schedule is going to fly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
good grief. You're going to be a busy gal. I hope everything goes wonderfully with your mom, please update when her surgery is over. I'll be thinking good thoughts about her. :)
Post a Comment