Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sale at Snapfish!

I have been so busy printing out photos to use for our wedding album/scrapbooks that I haven't printed any others. Until now! My friend Kelly let me know that Snapfish is having a sale - fifty 4x6 mail-order prints for only a penny each! Additional 4x6 prints are just 9¢ each (which is a lot better than Kodak or Sfly that I usually use). The coupon code is JUL4PENNY08 at checkout. Offer ends July 12!

If you're a new customer (like me!), you get twenty free prints. I'm not sure if the specials work in conjunction with each other, but I'll find out as soon as my uploading is done. This is perfect timing to FINALLY print out photos from our Vegas trip last summer and start scrapping those! Don't know if I'll ever finish our wedding stuff, but I do need a break from it all. :)

Here are a couple of our pics from Vegas, Baby!!


Todd and I kissing at the Trevi Fountain in Caesar's Palace.


After the water show at the Bellagio. (Todd, me, Amy, Troy, Sonya & Mike)

2 comments:

Jess said...

I need to print some out too....off to Snapfish!

Meg said...

Thanks for the heads up!!