Thursday, November 6, 2008

More Weird Dreams

Since we don't have children, I often dream about our animals. Many times, I dream that Steve is gone. In last night's dream, we were at a party looking for Todd's friend (whose name is Jack but in the dream people were referring to him as "Colonel"). We couldn't find Jack/Colonel anywhere, but I did see a woman who had close to a dozen puppies running around in the grass. They all looked like little, miniature Golden Retrievers & Rottweilers. They weren't "puppies" but mini-dogs. After seeing the mini-dogs, we were looking for Steve and couldn't find him. In the dream, I remember looking at the tons of dogs at the party & looking for my babydog's neon orange collar. I was beside myself in the dream and woke up worried.

Steve was fast asleep across my legs, snoring like a madman. He's just fine, but I still looked forward to getting home tonight to hug him. :)

Oh, and I also dreamed something about Todd and I eating dinner at a restaurant that seated us in the corner (not a corner table - a corner) near the restrooms. Plus, we were seated with strangers. We left the restaurant and drove a convertible down a highway surrounded by tall buildings. I don't remember if that was before or after the party with mini-dogs and my missing pup.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I always have weird dreams too! Have you heard my monkey dream? I've got some doozies! I worry about Charlie in my sleep too. I've sat straight up in the middle of the night looking for him, and of course, he's cuddled up next to my hubby sound asleep =)