Jenn and I met online and have become fast friends. She is such a sweet person and is absolutely beautiful (inside and out). We sure do enjoy one another's randomness! A funny note . . . Jenn's mom is only four years older than me. :) Her mom and I are VERY young for our age!

Now it's time for YOU to share the love! Here are the Rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person from whom you received your award.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours, and
5. Leave a message on the blogs that you've nominated!
There are many other blogs I love. I'm loving on these blogs today because many of them need to post more often!!!!
3 Noisy Boys (our cousins)
The Roubinek Reality (our wedding date twins)
Photos by Melissa (our photographer)
The Bandy's Blog (our cousins)
Sarah & Jamie (They both blog!)
Virginia's Goings On (good pics & food)
Carla's Kitchen (I need more recipes!)
And a few others that are better about providing me some reading and/or pics each week:
Sabrina & Andy (and cutie Drew too!)
My Name is Cool (Will her's be too? ha!)
God Won't Make a Mountain I Can't Climb (heartfelt blogging and a Cowboy of her own)
A Tale of Two Coins (surviving with grace and beauty)













3 comments:
Aw! You made my day!
Kristin~
I want to thank you so much for the award! I love it and added it to my side bar!!
THANK YOU!!
Awww yay!!! I love finding out that people actually read me :)
Post a Comment