Monday, October 20, 2008

Blogoversary

Happy 1st Blogoversary to Todd and Kristin's Blog!!!
I started this blog one year ago today. I didn't know what it would become - if anything - but it has evolved into the most elaborate diary I've ever kept in my short (ahem) time here on Earth. I was in hopes that Todd would publish at least one post because he is a wonderful writer, but blogging is not his thing. Maybe that should be a goal for our second year of this her blog. My first post started it all. I have enjoyed blogging, and hope that all of you out there are enjoying reading it all.

A Few Little Stats:
- First post: October 20, 2007
- Over 15,000 visitors received
- Visitors from dozens of countries
- Visitors from almost every state of the US
- 156 posts published
- 21 posts in 2007
- 135 posts (including this one) in 2008
- Month with most posts: July 2008
- Month with fewest posts: February 2008

I love that our blog has received hits from all over the world. Please leave me a comment from wherever you are, so you can enjoy a virtual piece of blogoversary cake!

9 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary!

Laurie said...

Congrats on one year! Love reading your blog and am amazed at how good you are at keeping it updated! Way to go!

Newt said...

Happy Blogoversary! Yay cake!

Meg said...

Happy Blogoversary!!

Jenn said...

Mmm. Cake! Here from North FL! Happy Blogoversary mam!

Amanda Hopper said...

Happy Blogoversary!!!!!

Shanny said...

Happy blogoversary!!!!!!!

MISTY and CO... said...

bon blogoversaire et toi!

kate said...

Oooh cake! Happy blogoversery from Las Vegas!