My first blog post. I feel so blogalicious. How that feels, I do not know. I honestly have no idea what exactly we will do with this blog, but I felt the need to develop one. Our life together is not really that exciting, but it's our life, and we like it that way. How about an exciting round of getting to know Todd and Kristin? (That was not YOU rolling your eyes!)
5 Things About Kristin
1. I am very sensitive and emotional. I can cry at the drop of a hat & do it quite often. It's not always about sad stuff, just anything that tugs at my heart strings. My students never see me cry - until the last day of school. Maybe.
2. Meat makes me nervous. Mainly raw meat (I won't touch it), but really meat in general. I eat meat; I just can't think about it while I'm masticating the flesh of another animal. The only thing I will eat off the bone is chicken wings because I smother them in sauce and Ranch. If the tragedy of my teeth hitting the bone occurs, meal over.
3. I would hate to be a cow. I should behave and be good in this life or God may punish me and turn me into a cow for my next life. That would suck - even if I lived in India.
4. My family and friends are what matters most to me. If you know me, then you already know this. I am fiercely loyal and will do anything for those I love. My pets are included as family.
5. I absolutely despise meanness and cruelty. Especially towards those who are weak - elderly, handicapped, children, animals, etc. There is nothing worse in this world to me, and I think those who intentionally hurt others have a special corner in hell saved just for them.
5 Things About Todd (as written by Kristin)
1. Todd has the most tender heart. He doesn't show it most of the time, but all you have to do is see him with one of our dog babies. He's a sucker for four-legged creatures. (That's just one reason I love him.)
2. Todd's favorite superhero is Batman. Superman comes in a close second.
3. Todd is a Writer-Racanteur-Liar. He can explain.
4. When I asked Todd what else I should write about him, he told me to add Firewatcher-Sleeper. I have no idea what that means, but he thinks it's funny.
5. Todd named our puppy Steve. He thought it would be cool to go to the beach & yell, "Steve," and several men would turn around. This applies (and also works!) at public dog parks.
Well, one down, many to come. Hope you're still awake.
5 Things About Kristin
1. I am very sensitive and emotional. I can cry at the drop of a hat & do it quite often. It's not always about sad stuff, just anything that tugs at my heart strings. My students never see me cry - until the last day of school. Maybe.

2. Meat makes me nervous. Mainly raw meat (I won't touch it), but really meat in general. I eat meat; I just can't think about it while I'm masticating the flesh of another animal. The only thing I will eat off the bone is chicken wings because I smother them in sauce and Ranch. If the tragedy of my teeth hitting the bone occurs, meal over.
3. I would hate to be a cow. I should behave and be good in this life or God may punish me and turn me into a cow for my next life. That would suck - even if I lived in India.
4. My family and friends are what matters most to me. If you know me, then you already know this. I am fiercely loyal and will do anything for those I love. My pets are included as family.
5. I absolutely despise meanness and cruelty. Especially towards those who are weak - elderly, handicapped, children, animals, etc. There is nothing worse in this world to me, and I think those who intentionally hurt others have a special corner in hell saved just for them.
5 Things About Todd (as written by Kristin)

1. Todd has the most tender heart. He doesn't show it most of the time, but all you have to do is see him with one of our dog babies. He's a sucker for four-legged creatures. (That's just one reason I love him.)
2. Todd's favorite superhero is Batman. Superman comes in a close second.
3. Todd is a Writer-Racanteur-Liar. He can explain.
4. When I asked Todd what else I should write about him, he told me to add Firewatcher-Sleeper. I have no idea what that means, but he thinks it's funny.
5. Todd named our puppy Steve. He thought it would be cool to go to the beach & yell, "Steve," and several men would turn around. This applies (and also works!) at public dog parks.
Well, one down, many to come. Hope you're still awake.













No comments:
Post a Comment