Saturday, March 22, 2008

Our Traveling Dog Show

Steve and Pippin LOVE riding in the car. I enjoy it, too, because there is nothing cuter than my pups hanging out the windows with their ears and mouths flapping in the wind. The biggest challenge: me taking pictures while driving. :) All of these pics were taken standing still. Most of them were too blurry!


Pippin (L) and Steve (R) checking things out while we ran errands.


"Is this my good side, Mom?" Steve knows he's handsome.

"Hey Mom! Get a close up!" Pippin's such pretty princess.

It's okay if you call me the crazy animal lady. I gotta get my kicks somewhere and our three dogs and one cat give me smiles and love on a constant basis. Bigs licks & tail wags to all!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Uh huh! I KNEW I wasn't the only crazy dog chick around here! Isn't it so fun to take them with on errands! Except...at least Steve and Pippen sit in the back and look out the window like a DOG is supposed to! Bella insists on sitting IN my lap. Your pups need to meet Miss Bella for a playdate! And I think this means you are officially winning in the "dog posts" contest!

Juicy said...

no crazy animal comments here. I also LOVE to see doggies enjoying the breeze out the car windows. Your dogs are so pretty.