For breakfast - Sausage Balls
I made a variation of the recipe on the Bisquick website. The recipe called for 1" balls, but I'm obviously a bit measurement challenged. They were so good though! (ps - There were twice as many earlier today!)
I made a variation of the recipe on the Bisquick website. The recipe called for 1" balls, but I'm obviously a bit measurement challenged. They were so good though! (ps - There were twice as many earlier today!)
For lunch tomorrow: Grandma's Chicken Salad
My Grandma Tolle hooked me with her chicken salad. Of course, she doesn't have a true recipe. "It's just chicken, onion, celery, mayonnaise, and salt & pepper" is what she always said every time I asked how she made it, so I quit asking. Thanks to much practice and my food processor, I have it down and Todd LOVES it. He adds curry to his while I eat mine as is. I've thought of adding nuts or apples or grapes to it, but why mess with perfection? Cindy - if you read this, you can come over and have some. Only one sandwich though!
For dinner - Chicken Pot Pie
This is a variation of a pie a friend made for me once. It's so easy and so good. It's just two pie crusts, boiled & diced chicken, cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup & Veg-All. When I asked Todd if Chicken Pot Pie sounded good for dinner, he responded, "Yes. My throat hasn't been feeling good this week and I think chicken would help." :) He wasn't sure as to why I was laughing. My mom's husband, Rick, swears it's the best he's ever had.
Next: Work on my food presentation skillz. I'm obviously not a professional chef or food photographer, but we don't starve around here!













2 comments:
YUM!!! When ya bringing me dinner!?!
Oh, my. Oh, my oh, my! You sure know how to make a person hungry!
Post a Comment