Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sometimes It's the Little Things

I bought an armoire off Craig's List last weekend. It is a computer armoire (which I wanted), so I can organize & store my scrapbook stuff, work on scrapbooking, and then close it all up. So far, it's great! It's really big - about 7 feet tall, 4 feet wide and a few feet deep! Here's a view of it closed. (Note: all photos in this blog entry were taken w/ my phone's camera.)




Here's a picture of it open. The lower portion slides out to the right to set up the desk and there are shelves/storage below the desk as well. I want to get some bags or something to hang on the insides of the doors to use for storage.




To inaugurate my new work-in-progress workspace I scrapped a few pages for Shaun & Lisa, friends of ours that had twin girls after Thanksgiving. They're coming over Saturday, so I'm going to give her a book with just a few quick pages I did for the girls. They aren't my best pages (esp. since I left them in the protective covers & used my phone for pics), but they'll give her a start. I'm trying to suck Lisa into the cult known as scrapbooking! :)




4 comments:

Newt said...

Hey beautiful, I just want you to know I'm thinking of you on your EDD.

Also, the armoire is pretty. I have storage envy.

Jess said...

Great buy! Super jealous you are so motivated and already got it all organized...says the girl that is majorly procrastinating decorating/organizing house!

Kristin Anderson said...

Love the cabinet... I so need something like this for my supplies... they are still in about 7 boxes from our move, and I fear will stay there forever!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the armoire!