We went to my mom's last night to celebrate my birthday. I told her I just wanted our family together since we weren't able to be together for Christmas. So my mom and Rick, Todd and I, Jeffrey, and Michael, Danielle, Aeva, and Will were there. (Pics to come) Mom made pizza & salad and there was cake & ice cream for dessert.
Well, little Aeva Claire has always had a wicked sense of humor. Although she's a few months from being five, she's been a funny kid since she learned to talk. Last night as we sat down for dinner, Aeva said, "I don't want the salad because it's icky." Danielle responded, "Aeva, it's nicer to say, "No thank you. I don't want any salad."
Aeva then turned to look at me and politely said, "No thank you. I don't want any salad because it tastes gross." I busted out laughing at that point. Sweet, funny little girl!
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
Gotta love kids' honesty!
Post a Comment