Our dogs have been barking like crazy since new dog-owning neighbors moved in across the alley. Today I pulled out the ever-neglected Kongs, filled them with some peanut butter, and let Steve & Pippin at 'em. Let's just say I revived a new trick to add to my bag. I hope it helps the barking some!
Steve was in love with his Kong but not too interested in me. I can't figure out how to rotate the video, so you'll have to rotate your head.
Pippin loved her Kong but was scared I would take it from her.
I knew in advance that a Kong would be challenging for Mackey, so he got spoon-fed. I became his new best friend for a short time today! :)
Happy dogs = Happy home!














2 comments:
Bella LOVES her some peanut butter, too! We even have a jar in the frig labeled as "Bella's"! Hmmm...I think she may have us a little wrapped!
Oh, Mackey looks so cute eating from the spoon. He's still my favorite. :-)
Post a Comment