Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Weekend Wrap-Up


Worst part of the weekend: terrible storms, Pippin the loud-mouthed dog waking me up early with her barking every morning

Best part of the weekend: Mackey doing better, seeing my former student Michael, spending time with Todd

Most random part of the weekend: driving in torrential downpour & getting soaked when I got out of the car

People I saw this weekend: Todd, the Norton family, my grandfather

Something I wished I did this weekend that I didn't get around to doing: scrapbooking

Things that I am looking forward to this week: Ladies Bunco at my house Tuesday night

Things that I am not looking forward to this week: Todd going to Vegas & me staying home, Mothers' Day

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hey Kristin~

Just wanted to tell you there is a little something over at my blog for you!

Jamie said...

I hope you had fun with your Bunco girls tonight! I've always heard those groups are a blast!!