
I will now bestow this fine award to a few other blogs that I think are SUPER!
1. Katie - I've gotten to know Katie over a year now, and I enjoy reading her blog about the life of the "Happy Hours" - their life with a cat and a puppy, trying to get pregnant, neat things Katie can knit, and life in general. She is thoughtful, kindhearted, patient, open, and overall super! And hi Patty! :)
2. Megan - Megan loves: to hang out on the boat, spend time with her super son (who has the same bday as me), her DH, drinking cold beer, basketball, and anything N.C. Megan does not love: work, her MIL, and hangovers. Oh, and Megan loves me. Right, Meg?
3. Laurie - Laurie is our cousin, and she's the best Frat House Mom out there. She's a wonderful friend, prayer warrior, party bud, and story teller. Luckily for her, those boys of hers give her lots of stories to tell. We can't wait see her family in just a couple of weeks!
4. Joyce - Love Joyce. Super cute twin baby boys. Great sense of humor. What else do you really need to know? Oh yeah - her DH is quite the handyman.
5. Shanny - What you see is what you get with Shanny, and I love that. I can't stand superficial people, so I enjoy reading whatever Shanny is up to on a given day. Her family has a rich culture and I find it fascinating.













3 comments:
You nailed it! You made my day!
OH, and of course I love you! We will get to Dallas one of these days. My dream is to take Tanner to a CowGIRLS game...Hahahahaha!!
Aww thanks Kristin~You are the greatest!!
Hey, but what about you coming to Midland to see me. :) Well, I guess after thinking about it Midland is rather boring. So yeah I guess I could go there. Have to see what the future holds.
Have a great weekend and I'll see you on FB
Post a Comment