
Worst part of the weekend: spending Mother's Day planning my grandmother's memorial service with my mom
Best part of the weekend: not getting dressed on Saturday
Most random part of the weekend: finding a dead baby bird on our back patio
People I saw this weekend: Lisa, Shaun & their girls, mom, Rick, Jeffrey, Michael & Aeva
Something I wished I did this weekend that I didn't get around to doing: scrapbooking
Things that I am looking forward to this week: really - not much
Best part of the weekend: not getting dressed on Saturday
Most random part of the weekend: finding a dead baby bird on our back patio
People I saw this weekend: Lisa, Shaun & their girls, mom, Rick, Jeffrey, Michael & Aeva
Something I wished I did this weekend that I didn't get around to doing: scrapbooking
Things that I am looking forward to this week: really - not much
Things that I am not looking forward to this week: school, training, meetings, Math competition on Saturday morning, just crummy work & life stuff in general













No comments:
Post a Comment