Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekend Wrap-Up


Worst part of the weekend: Not being able to sleep in - AGAIN.

Best part of the weekend: The awesome dinner cooked for us & friends Saturday night + finding a little bit of time to just hang out.

Most random part of the weekend: The baby birds that were hatched in a nest on our patio have learned to chirp. Their parents chirp to teach them to chirp and there's a helluva lot of chirping going on.

People I saw this weekend: Todd, teachers & students, Kara & her boys, Tara, Dave & Leah, Mom

Something I wished I did this weekend that I didn't get around to doing: scrapbooking - again

Things that I am looking forward to this week: Getting through the LAST FULL WEEK of school!!!!!! Heading out of town to hang with family for the weekend! Woohoooo!

Things that I am not looking forward to this week: Lots to do. Lots & lots to do.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey, I've been meaning to tell you I like this idea of a weekend wrap up. I may use this on my blog sometime if you don't mind.