Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



1. If we had no winter it would most likely just be called something else.

2. When you're a teacher, you live life in a state of perpetual astonishment.

3. If I had my life to live over I'd want to be my pets.

4. A whole day can be found inside of four and twenty hours.

5. If you've never been thrilled I guess you're missing out.

6. To be interested in the changing seasons is to be interested in fashion.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include school-related stuff, nails, and friends over for dinner and Sunday, I want to have the same as always - to be left alone!

Have a fantastical weekend. Only three weeks left until summer vacation!!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hey Kristin-
Love reading your blog and keeping up with your life. Keep on keeping on girl! I left you a little note on my blog-
www.the-cochran-clan.blogspot.com
Kim