I guess yesterday's post was my Weekend Wrap-Up. I was too tired to check my Palm's task list or remember to do it.
Update on Mack the Knife: He is doing better as of last night and this morning. He's still walking with a bit of a gimp, but he seems a bit more alert and mobile. His back problems are simply based on arthritis, and the steroids appear to be helping as well as pain meds as needed. Todd spoke w/ Mack's vet last night (awesome vet called to check on us), and he is in agreement with the ER vet as far as diagnosis and treatment.
My sister wrote me an email expressing concern that we are doing the humane thing for Mackey. And we are. Yes, he's an old grandpa (yet another nickname!), but what Mack's experiencing is what happens to us as we get older. If and when the time comes to let him go, we will. For now, we will enjoy Mack-Daddy's strangeness and sweetness with a few howls thrown in for good measure. :)
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
I'm glad that Mackey is feeling a bit better. Enjoy your time with him.
Thanks for the extra sweet comment on my blog today, as always it means more to me than you know.
Oh by the way I loved your 15 year thing on FB. That was fun!
Poor guy! I hate hearing about sick puppies! I hope he has a better week than he did weekend! Good luck tomorrow!
Post a Comment