
Worst part of the weekend: Needing help from my Mary and knowing she's not here.
Best part of the weekend: Having a three-day weekend of rest and hanging out with friends.
Most random part of the weekend: The Easter Bunny left some candy on our doorstep! (Thanks Easter Bunny, aka Mom!)
People I saw this weekend: Todd, Jamie & Sarah (and her fam), Shannon & Doug (and their cute kids)
Best part of the weekend: Having a three-day weekend of rest and hanging out with friends.
Most random part of the weekend: The Easter Bunny left some candy on our doorstep! (Thanks Easter Bunny, aka Mom!)
People I saw this weekend: Todd, Jamie & Sarah (and her fam), Shannon & Doug (and their cute kids)
Something I wished I did this weekend that I didn't get around to doing: Going to the grocery store, although I won't go until Todd adds his stuff to the list and gives me some menu ideas.
Things that I am looking forward to this week: Just making it to Friday.
Things that I am not looking forward to this week: lots of TAKS tutoring, dealing with ridiculous discipline issues with a few of my students
What'd you do this weekend?













No comments:
Post a Comment