
Worst part of the weekend: Seeing my grandmother's obituary in the newspaper.
Best part of the weekend: Doing absolutely nothing on Sunday. Joyce having her twin boys was a close second, of course.
Most random part of the weekend: Spending six hours at a friend's house drinking beer vs. the two hours and one beer I had planned!
People I saw this weekend: Todd (duh), my friends Katie, Shannon & Greg, and my cousin Jennifer & her boyfriend Jerrod
Best part of the weekend: Doing absolutely nothing on Sunday. Joyce having her twin boys was a close second, of course.
Most random part of the weekend: Spending six hours at a friend's house drinking beer vs. the two hours and one beer I had planned!
People I saw this weekend: Todd (duh), my friends Katie, Shannon & Greg, and my cousin Jennifer & her boyfriend Jerrod
Something I wished I did this weekend that I didn't get around to doing: Cleaning house.
Things that I am looking forward to this week: Bunco tomorrow, maid coming & hair appointment on Wednesday, and especially Friday - no school!
Things that I am not looking forward to this week: continuing to prepare my students for TAKS (such a beating), trying to get some things done around the house
Now, tell me about your weekend!













2 comments:
I really did nothing this weekend. Well actually I went shopping (shocking I know) I'm going to a wedding in a few weeks and needed a dress to wear and I also got a new outfit for Easter dinner. Other than that I pretty much sat around and caught up on blogs that I haven't read in a while.
Have a great week!
oh, you are too sweet. I am so sorry about your gramma. I know I'll be devastated when mine dies, so my heart goes out to you still. Lots of hugs, my dear.
Post a Comment