Sunday, April 12, 2009

Mexican Wontons

I have enjoyed these at parties in the past, but a friend just recently gave me the recipe. This easy recipe made plenty, and I have eaten plenty!


Mexican Wontons

1 package wonton wrappers
1 lb. Jimmy Dean Sausage
2 cups cheddar cheese
1½ tsp. chopped olives
¼ cup chopped bell pepper
1 package Hidden Valley Ranch dip mix
sour cream for ranch dip mix

* You will need a mini-muffin pan

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Make ranch dip mix first since it needs to refrigerate for a while. Cook sausage in a pan. Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Place wonton wrappers in the min-muffin pan. Cook in oven for 5 to 10 minutes until they are a little brown. Spoon mixture into wonton wrapper, and bake again for about 10 minutes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELLO..CAN U SAY YUMMY!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT TO MAKE THESE!!!
Hugs,
Tara

Juicy said...

oooh, that looks really good! And you shared a recipe. I'll have to find someone who will make that for me. :)