My grandmother was the most amazing, courageous, and strong woman I have ever met. This world will be a much different place without her. I know my world will be.
Past blog posts about Mary:
- Prayers for Mary
- Mary the Great
- Cancer Sucks
- Oh, Mary

I love you, Little Grandmother, and I already miss you terribly. We all do. May you rest in peace.













5 comments:
I'm so sorry, Kristin.
RIP Mary.
(((HUGS))) Kristin
I'm so sorry for your loss. What a fighter, to have battled cancer for 28 years. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your families.
I am so, so very sorry Kristin. Sending continued prayers to you, Todd and your entire family. I know that Mary will be greatly missed, but from everything I've read that you shared about your dear grandmother it definitely sounds like she left an amazing legacy behind.
I'm so sorry.
((((HUGS)))))
Post a Comment