Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins


My friend and fellow-blogger, Amanda, does the FFI so I decided to give it a shot.


1. When I look to the left, I see Stevie's junk, hanging upside down lip, big canine tooth, and big-barreled chest as he sleeps on his back.

2. The den is the room that has the best view in my home.

3. Let it work instead of breaking it.

4. No quality job is done dirt cheap!

5. Self-control is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

6. If you have any money feel free to send it to me.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing nothing, tomorrow my plans include doing not much and Sunday, I want to scrapbook and sleep! (I love me some Spring Break!!!)

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Have a great Spring Break! Hope the weather is good for you guys!

Jen said...

This is a good idea for another post. I will be giving it a try sometie.

Have a great spring break!