Her baby shower was planned for Sunday, June 1, 2003. Aeva had other plans - she was born two weeks early that morning! So . . . mommy, daddy, and baby weren't able to attend their own shower. We all had a good time for them, though.
Aeva Claire (initials A.C. after her great grandfather "Papa") is such a neat little girl. She is extremely bright and creative, funny, sensitive, kind, silly, serious, talented, and imaginative. Aeva LOVES dinosaurs and can tell you about the different kinds of dinosaurs, whether theys were omnivorous, carnivorous or herbivorous. She likes her plastic bugs and laughs when her Mimi gets scared of them. (Note: scaring Mimi is a family trait enjoyed by all!)
It has been fun watching MY baby brother, Michael, raising his baby. I helped raise Michael and consider him partly my own, so the pride I feel in Mike having a wonderful wife and children has been a neat reward. Aeva looks like her Daddy's side of the family, and we (obviously) have the kinship of blonde, curly hair.
Aeva Claire (initials A.C. after her great grandfather "Papa") is such a neat little girl. She is extremely bright and creative, funny, sensitive, kind, silly, serious, talented, and imaginative. Aeva LOVES dinosaurs and can tell you about the different kinds of dinosaurs, whether theys were omnivorous, carnivorous or herbivorous. She likes her plastic bugs and laughs when her Mimi gets scared of them. (Note: scaring Mimi is a family trait enjoyed by all!)
It has been fun watching MY baby brother, Michael, raising his baby. I helped raise Michael and consider him partly my own, so the pride I feel in Mike having a wonderful wife and children has been a neat reward. Aeva looks like her Daddy's side of the family, and we (obviously) have the kinship of blonde, curly hair.
Here is tiny little Aeva the first time I saw her (less than 12 hours old). She was SO tiny - not even five pounds.
The first time I got to hold her (10 days old). No, I wasn't proud!
Aeva's first birthday party with her Papa, Daddy, Mommy & Mimi:
Aeva's first trip to Mexico around her 3rd birthday. She is beautiful!
Aeva's debut as a flower girl on my wedding day:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AEVA! You are a precious little girl and we all love you!

















1 comment:
Awe...your niece is adorable! It's amazing how proud aunts are!
Post a Comment