Our friends Marc & Jess came over Saturday night to hang out & eat some food. Their little Boxer lady, Bella, came with them. We were so excited about having them over to play! However, Stevie was NOT happy about it. In fact, he was a downright jerk. She barked like crazy, growled at Bella, and even snapped at her. Guess who spent the evening in his crate?
Todd and I were so embarrassed. I felt bad for everyone involved because Bella just wanted to play with Steve and he has never snapped at another dog. (In fact, he got his ass kicked by a Corgie a couple of years ago. He's just a big chicken.) I'm sure Marc & Jessica were worried that our big, dumbheaded dog was going to chew up their baby.
On a couple of good notes, Mackey enjoyed having someone his size around for a while & Pippin played with Bella all night - even when Pipp got tired! Mindy would have nothing to do with all of the dog-ruckus, so she opted to stay out front and rest under the hedges.
Luckily all of the humans got along just fine. :)
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
Ha! I just felt bad for poor Stevie...who had to spend the evening in his crate! But Bella must have got plenty of play time in with Pippen because she slept the entire next day! Maybe Steve was PMS'ing...I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and give him a retry at the dog park! :)
Post a Comment