That subject line makes it sound like me cooking is a rare thing. I can honestly say that I cook plenty. Anyway . . .
One of Todd's favorite dishes is Pad Thai. I make it every now & then, and I know he wishes I made it more often. It's really tasty, fresh, good for you - plus it looks good. I've always been into presentation & color of dishes. Apparently when I was very young I made a dinner salad for my parents. It included red hot candies to give it some color.
Tonight's Pad Thai did not include red hots. :)













6 comments:
Mmmmm, next time give me some notice and I will be there with a bottle of wine. You need your new table and chairs broken in anyways!
:)
Oooh I love Pad Thai? Care to share your recipe?
Oh, my. That looks absolutely scrumptious. My husband is all about presentation too. He'll love your red hot story.
I really need to learn how to subscribe to blogs. I've been missing out on your adventures with the case of the missing bread, DeafBoy and BurnGirl. :)
Sorry to do this to you but:
Tag, you're It!
Yum! I'll join you for that dish anytime! :) It is quite colorful even without the red hots.
The presentation is perfect!
I'm impressed! I have high expectations for Saturday, Missy! ;)
Post a Comment