Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's September

Other than the exhaustion of the beginning of school, September means that it's time to start thinking about Halloween costumes!! I prefer the "homemade" costumes vs. spending a bunch of money on costumes. How about a few pics of us in years past?

2004, The Priest & The "Bar Wench - Tavern Slut"




2005, The Lonely Pregnant Housewife & The Milkman. We kept it for 2006 because we were lazy.




2007, Todd went was "Dick in a Box". He was awesome! I went as MawMaw & (thankfully) have no photos to share.




Last year (2008), we went as Blackeyed Ps. :)



So, now it's time to start thinking about this year. We have two sets of friends who have great Halloween parties every year. Next year will be HUGE because we have friends getting married on Halloween & having a costume reception. Woohoo!

Costumes are important to me, so much thought must be put into them. My first brilliant idea is . . . drum roll please . . .

TRAMPOLINE. Get? Tramp + Lean (or a leaning O)? Todd was so overcome by my brilliance that he couldn't even speak when I shared that one!

Guess I'll keep thinking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so clever Kris! I saw a costume once where a guy had a small table top on him and then had a clock and a small lamp glued on it. He was a ONE NIGHT STAND! lol Sooo clever!

I love the trampoline idea. So Todd said that is a no go, right?

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

xoxo
Lynn

MISTY and CO... said...

oh kristen....

that "d in the box" coustume just made me spit my diet coke across the room. that is some funny stuff. maybe the greatest costume of all time....

whew...breathe, misty, breathe.