
Worst part of the weekend: learning this evening that one of my long-lost cousins passed away this week at age 43.
Best part of the weekend: an awesome trip to the lake with great friends! (pics & video coming)
Most random part of the weekend: taking a detour off the busy freeway & driving through towns with more cows than people.
People I saw this weekend: Todd, the Barkers, the Shollacks, and the Westfalls
Something I wished I did this weekend that I didn't get around to doing: reading more of my book.
Things that I am looking forward to this week: enjoying a short week, trying to pull the reins in on my class a bit more (chatty children!), and making it to Friday!
Things that I am not looking forward to this week: trying to pull the reins in on my class a bit more (chatty children!), going to thr grocery store
Best part of the weekend: an awesome trip to the lake with great friends! (pics & video coming)
Most random part of the weekend: taking a detour off the busy freeway & driving through towns with more cows than people.
People I saw this weekend: Todd, the Barkers, the Shollacks, and the Westfalls
Something I wished I did this weekend that I didn't get around to doing: reading more of my book.
Things that I am looking forward to this week: enjoying a short week, trying to pull the reins in on my class a bit more (chatty children!), and making it to Friday!
Things that I am not looking forward to this week: trying to pull the reins in on my class a bit more (chatty children!), going to thr grocery store













No comments:
Post a Comment