Saturday, September 26, 2009

Photos & a Photo Crasher

My BIL and his friendgirl/girlfriend/untitledawesomefriend came to visit us the last weekend of August. We had a great time and stayed busy! We had two happy hours, a few meals out, football and the dog park. "K" (the friendgirl) is a shutterbug like this K is (another reason I like her!), and sent us a CD of all of the images.

Here are a few from the dog park. It was a great time because all of the dogs were calm and behaved, so not even Steve got in trouble.

Todd fills up the baby pool under the fountain. Steve is the white pup near Todd.

While Todd adds water, a poochie decides to take a dip. Steve is the white butt on the left.


Love that puppy enjoying the pool. Steve (white butt on the left) is scared of water (chicken dog!), so he gets a drink instead. God forbid Steve not be near his dad when other dogs are there.


Mackey likes the dog park for all of maybe five minutes, so he hangs with Dad and Uncle Tim for a while.


You already know that we went to a preseason Cowboys game at the new stadium. "K" got a couple of neat shots of the stadium, Todd & Tim, and the big screen.

View of the stadium during our mile-hike to get there.


The brothers. I like this picture. Todd does not. I write and read this blog. Todd does not. Picture stays. :)


A view from the ground up. I swear our seats were at the very, very top up there (or higher!). They had to be.


Wonder if Tim took this shot of the big screen? When closeups of the cheerleaders were shown, I told Todd that I've never seen such big boobs in my life.



We also asked a stranger take a group shot of the four of us.

Anyone have a clue who the photo crasher is between Tim & me? WTH? Get out of our picture!


No comments: