Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekend Wrap-Up


WHAT AN AWESOME WEEKEND!!!!!



Worst part of the weekend: lack of sleep

Best part of the weekend: everything -- having family and friends stay with us, getting my first pedicure, successfully pulling off a surprise 40th birthday for Todd!, going to the "sprayground", seeing so many people, good food & drink, and everything else!

Most random part of the weekend: Todd being completely surprised when we arrived to his party, and seeing him so happy and humbled by it all. I love him! :)

People I saw this weekend: too many to list - LOTS of family and friends from all over

Something I wished I did this weekend that I didn't get around to doing: nothing

Things that I am looking forward to this week: Todd's birthday (sushi!)

Things that I am not looking forward to this week: not having my car since it's at the body shop getting repaired

1 comment:

Jen said...

Glad everything went well with the party! I was wondering what you were up too.