Background: Jinger, Christina, Amy, Beth, and I are sorority sisters. Jinger, Christina & Amy were three of my bridesmaids. :) I was at the hospital with the three of them when they had their babies (in the delivery room with Amy for both of hers). While in college, I introduced Amy to her husband, Randy, and was with Beth the first night she met her husband also named Randy. With me? So here's the rewind to last month . . .
On May 30, I headed out of town with my best friends Jinger and Christina. Our friend Amy was turning 40 the next day, and Amy's sister and husband had planned a surprise birthday trip to Shreveport. Everyone was already there, so by the time we arrived at the restaurant Amy thought the surprises were over. They were not! We later headed to the casino to gamble & party!
It was such a great trip! Amy was (obviously) completely shocked that we were there & that Christina flew in from Colorado to join in on the fun. Sleep was not on the agenda AT ALL, but the surprise and fun made it all worth it!
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
Hi! I'm visiting from "Tale of Two Coins." Do you live in Shreveport? I live in Monroe. I love your blog! Come visit my blog if you get the chance. -Laura
Post a Comment