
1. I grew up thinking lots of things that I can't remember now!
2. Facebook was the last website I was at before coming here.
3. Why don't you comment on my blog more often?
4. Lounging helps me relax.
5. Thanks for the memories.
6. Rude people are very off-putting.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hosting the Frat House for the weekend, tomorrow my plans include going to a Custom Doodles party and hopefully pulling off a surprise for Todd (more on that next week!) and Sunday, I want to spend more time with family!













1 comment:
I don't comment b/c I don't have time! But I try to visit when I can, I promise!
Also, I want to visit your other blog more often but I honestly can't--the design messes with my crappy eyes and I cannot read what you've typed. I'll attempt, but I don't usually get very far. :( sorry.
have a fantastic weekend, my dear!
Post a Comment