Saturday, June 27, 2009

Rewind - June 1, 2009: BAM

June 1, 2009. I was sitting on the highway in traffic. I mean sitting, as in no movement whatsoever. Then . . . BAM! Some idiot "didn't see me" and completely rear-ended me. He hurt my car. He hurt my back. Best of all, he hurt his car pretty badly (a lot worse than mine!). , so now I'm on to chiropractic wellness.






Considering what appeared as pretty minimal damage to my SUV, his car was pretty jacked up. Right after he hit me, I just stayed in the car for a minute. I mean, he hit me and we were on a busy freeway next to the HOV lane. When he came to my car & I first asked, "Are you okay?!" His response was, "My car is f***ed up." Well yeah dude, you hit me! Too bad, dummy. You should stop when everyone else has.

By the time I finally made it home that evening, Todd was worried that I was late & my back was killing me. Todd took me to the ER right then. I've since spent the beginning of my summer on muscle relaxers & pain killers that didn't work, so now I'm receiving chiropractic wellness care.

What a way to start off my last week of school. It could've been a lot worse, so I'm glad I'm okay and he's . . . stupid or whatever.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

oh gosh, Kristin! I'm glad you weren't hurt worse and I hope the medicines make you feel better! What an idiot!