
I married the most amazing, perfectly-made man for me. We have been through more in the past two years than many couples must endure -- family health problems, losing three pregnancies, surgeries, work-related stress, and more -- but what's important is that we have endured.
I love this man more than I thought I could. God truly made him for me. He has a strength, heart, patience, kindness, and moral compass that many of us could only strive to possess. I am proud to call him my husband.

I love this man more than I thought I could. God truly made him for me. He has a strength, heart, patience, kindness, and moral compass that many of us could only strive to possess. I am proud to call him my husband.
I love you, Todd, and I am honored and proud to be your wife. May God bless us with many years to come.













6 comments:
Happy 2nd Anniversary!!!
Love, love, love your husband. The two of you are very lucky to have each other.
Happy Anniversary to you and Steve...uh, I mean Todd. :) May God bless you both with lots of happiness for MANY MANY MANY MANY years to come!
Happy anniversary!!!!
Happy Anniversary!!! I am so happy you and sweet Todd found one another. I will NEVER forget your wedding day. It was sweet and super special....but you already know that.....
Happy 2nd anniversary and many more to come!
Aw! You are still newlyweds ;)
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment