Friday, March 6, 2009

Busy & a Funny

I know that I've been neglecting our blog lately. I have been battling bronchitis & a sinus infection for over 2 weeks now, so between that and school and home and life . . . we have been busy.

My birthday was yesterday and my class asked me if I had any plans. I told them that DH and I are going to Hawaii, but not to worry because we'd be back in the morning (today). They got all excited and I heard questions like, "Are you going in a PLANE?" and "Are you going to DRIVE?" I told them that we will be driving because Mr. H has an aquacar - kinda like a Batmobile - that will take us across the water. One of my students said, "Mrs. H, it's like a ten hour flight to Hawaii." I replied, "I guess we'll have to hurry then!"

I've already been asked twice about HI this morning. I told the kids that, yes, it was beautiful but, no, I don't have pictures yet. We will be continuing to work on Geography each week.

We have one more week until Spring Break. I hope to update this blog and our photo blog then.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

That's hysterical that you told them that! I'm going to have to try that one! Love the aquacar, too!!!

MISTY and CO... said...

hang in there...i just did a weeks worth of pics on our 365 blog. this is a busy time of year!

Meg said...

Little suckers! I love to mess with Tanner like that!
Hope you have a great weekend!

Jen said...

I was wondering where you had gone.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Have a great weekend!