Friday, February 27, 2009

Circus Day

Tomorrow will be a busy day. Within the same four-hour time frame, AT&T will be here to install our Uverse technology while Bassett is here to adjust some things with our new entertainment wall while CEXA is here to set up our new television.

I told Todd we should leave the dogs out and just turn it in to a circus. :)

2 comments:

Rogers Family said...

Hey Kristin,

Just caught up on your blog. I hope you guys are doing good. We still want to get together. I know we have said that a ton, but I really want to do it. Misty will start living with me March 20th so we will all be under the same roof which might make it easier to meet. Have a great weekend!!

jean said...

Found you through Jen Coin's blog... I'm wondering how you like your AT&T Uverse? Been thinking about switching over, but don't know anyone else that has - and I HATE being the first one to try something out! :-)