It is AMAZING how much work Todd has done on our landscaping! There is grass throughout the backyard where before there was a huge 12'x6' patch missing (thanks to the dogs). Our backyard is full of lush plants which have grown so much this year that we'll have to dig some up and transplant it elsewhere. We have added three new trees in the past two years. A small garden is ready for some planting. We actually have yards that we can use and enjoy!
I'm so proud of my husband and all of his hard work. He has made our home much more beautiful!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













4 comments:
Wow! Way to go Todd! Who knew this many had a green thumb? Quite a renaissance man! Congrats and the yard looks FABULOUS!
What a great yard! It's so... so.... GREEN!
Looks great!!!!
I think it looks awesome!!! Way to go! I wish my yard looked like that.
Post a Comment