Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Quirks

I've Been Tagged! I was wondering if someone would ever specifically tag me rather than the lame "I tag whoever hasn't done it yet." j/s

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you: Susan
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking to them
5. Leave a comment for each tagged blogger to let them know that they have been tagged

6 Quirks about me:
1. When I was young I ate only butter (and lots of it!) on my pancakes. I did it more to piss off my step-mother than because I loved it. :)
2. Raw meat makes me very nervous. I just can't touch it with my hands.
3. I ask Todd smell things from the fridge before I use them for leftovers or throw them away. (Maybe a quirk for him is that he usually does it!)
4. Everything in my world is parallel or perpendicular and in order. It works for me.
5. I basically have no septum in my nose (the "divider" in your nose)
6. I like to see how low on gas I can get before filling up, and I've only run out of gas once (20 years ago while in college).

6 People I am Tagging: Amanda, Cathy, Joyce, Laurie, Misty, Tracy

2 comments:

Misty said...

Haha...I was tagged by Meg a few days ago and just tagged you! Guess I should've checked your blog again today and I would have seen this post!

I'm with you on the meat thing!

Juicy said...

I don't eat anything on my pancakes except butter either. I hate syrup mixed with pancakes because I hate soggy food. Hmm, that could be one of my quirks! Thanks for the tag, I always enjoy playing. Gotta go find your 9 layers on your other blog..