I finally have a chance to post pics from our scrapbook retreat last weekend. We went to a wonderful B&B in McKinney of all places! The Memory Lane Inn was SO CUTE, had plenty of space for the twelve of us, a great crop house, delicious food, and was a peaceful getaway that was still close to home.
Since my camera is somewhere (meaning I don't know where), I took all of these photos with my phone. The website has better photos if you want to see those.
I was able to complete around 25 pages that weekend & still had time to drink wine, chat, watch TV, sleep (a little) & just relax. We're already planning our next retreat!
Photos:
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
oooooohhh!! I've always wanted to go on one of those! The closest I ever got was going to the convention in Arlington and staying in a hotel.
Post a Comment