School dreams are starting! Wouldn't you think one would need to sleep in order to have dreams?!
3 dreams I remember:
1. The Pope coming to visit some teachers, and we had to be naked. I'm the one who figured out he wasn't really the Pope. (duh!)
2. Slamming a misbehaving boy to the floor and holding him down by the neck.
3. Todd & I going to college together and looking for an apartment.
4. Teaching a class of about 80 with my friend Monica & we weren't doing a very good job of it (see #2!).
I hope none of those come true!!! We'll find out soon . . .
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
LOL at the pope dream! I have the teaching dreams, too, although mine aren't as interesting. Usually I just don't have a lesson plan, and the students won't shut up. I'm glad my subconscious isn't so creative!
Post a Comment